Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

While visiting Erika in Nebraska, I rifled through a stack of snapshots of Ben and saw a ton of him sleeping. Ah, a sleeping baby - what a sweet sight. Then, it suddenly occurred to me - I hardly have any pictures of Mira asleep! I don't know why...I guess I'm too busy staring at her sweet, beautiful face to remember to get the camera! Now I snap pictures of her sleeping every chance I get!

Grocery shopping is a great time for a quick snooze. (She's already got all the groceries she needs!)


Look Mom - no paci!! (I love how she has her little leg tucked up under the other, and she looks so long!)


Mommy's arms....the perfect place for a nice long nap. (Until I blind her with the flash of a camera! j/k - she didn't stir a bit!)


My second favorite spot: Mommy & Daddy's bed!! Ah...sateen sheets, a soft pillow, my paci, and a burp cloth to snuggle...this is nirvana! (YES, I realize we're creating a monster!)

No comments: