Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yum!!

Just a quick entry to share an update on the whole "eating solids" thing...

It's been slow-going (as to be expected), but today it seems like it just "clicked" for her - "Wow! This is FOOD! And it's tasty, too! I'm such a big girl!!!!"

She was opening her mouth and literally diving at the spoon! She'd swallow it down and fuss if I took too long with the next spoonful (reminds me of a video I saw of Kenny when he was a baby). We made an extraordinary mess and she ate a ton (compared to what she's eaten so far) - I made three or four different batches before she finally slowed down!

It's all very exciting - her learning such great new feats as rolling over and eating solids! I don't think I'll ever get over the amazement of how fast they grow and change! All this in just a little over 4 months! Wow! =)

2 comments:

Gerias Bonham said...

As a big fan of solid fans, I'm glad to see her joining the club. She's really padding her skills resume. She'll be onto neurosurgery in no time!

Tiffany Michelle said...

Mmm . . . yummy food and rolling over! That's wonderful. I love that onesie, too! : )