Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ducks, Dolls, Dress Up & MORE!

A random collection of pictures that I've been meaning to share:


Her new favorite activity - trying to climb into her crib. She makes good progress, but can't quite make it. After she asks for help, we put her in, and she is as happy as a lark - it's like her own personal bounce house!

Mmmmmmm.....graham crackers with chocolate frosting - Grandma Sheila taught us that!!!

Such a pretty little girl!

Finally stopped at the "duck pond" to say hello! She yelled, "duck!" as she pointed them out to me and then quack, quack, quacked!

"Jeter, pleeeeaaaase come sit with me!" She loves when all three of them are piled up together on the pups' pillow.

It starts....she wanted to bring "day-dee" along - oh, jeez!

She's been getting into dressing up lately. Here, Jeter and Shatzie are the unfortunate (fashion) victims. Look, I know it's sort of cruel, but they didn't even try to fight it! I think, secretly, they love it!

Ummm, yeah - Jeter looks absolutely thrilled to be wearing a tankini. Hey - it matches his eyes!

Shatzie modeled all her hats.


She wants to dress up too! She brought me her bathing suit and demanded that I help her put it on - over her existing attire! Then, she added the hat - ta daaa!! She's saying, "cheese" for the camera now!

What a big helper! She likes pushing the Swifter around, so I put a pad on it and let her at it!! My very own little Cinderella!  She's really working that thing!

No comments: