Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Arboretum

So, this was our first weekend to be at home since we moved back to Texas. We decided we should do something "Dallas" to celebrate. The Dallas Arboretum still has it's Princess Castle exhibit going on, so we figured Mira would enjoy that!

The parking lot was closed when we arrived, so we had to park down the road and take the bus in. Mira enjoyed that almost as much as the arboretum!

We saw all the castles and all had fun playing chase on the lawns. At one point, Mira insisted I carry her upside-down and run - totally her idea! Great workout for Mommy! I should have worn tennis shoes though.

First stop, The Little Mermaid's Castle 

Ariel's throne

She just happen to have Ariel and Cinderella with her!



Say Cheeeeeeeeese!!!



Peek-a-Boo!


This girl LOVES to run!! 




 

Trying to lick me - YUCK! Her father's idea....




We were both cracking up - I was having a hard time hanging on to her I was laughing so hard!






Looking forward to so many more fun days like this with our beautiful, hilarious daughter!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Whew yall have been BUSY! Glad you are back to blogging so I can keep up with you guys! I love all the Arboretum pics!