Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fun Saturday

I started off the morning by cashing in one of the two personal training sessions that I won at the Croquet Classic!


Wow...that was quite a workout. I haven't (really) worked out in so long; I am going to be ridiculously sore tomorrow. I already feel it coming on!


But, it was a lot of fun, and I felt great (except for the 10 minutes in which I thought I was gonna puke/black out). I go back Thursday for my next workout - SO excited!!


This afternoon, we finally got Mira's "tadpole" pool out and let her play in it. At first, she fussed - I think she was scarred by her last experience (just kidding Mason)! But, once she realized the water was warm, and her favorite bath toys were in there, she totally loved it! She got to splashing pretty good at one point, and didn't seem to mind having water in her face. She stayed in until her little toes turned to prunes, and we finally had to just drag her out! What a relief - she likes the water! Destin, here we come!!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bathing beauty! And I see that Jeter is keeping very close guard. Way to go Jeter! As for Mirabelle, watch out Phelps!

Casey said...

I'm so glad that Mason didn't traumatize her!:) We will have to let them swim side by side in their own pools next time because I don't think Mason will ever not splash her!! ha!

Casey