Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bunco!!

We had our first night of Bunco this past Thursday! Kenny took care of Mira while I got to hang out with the girls! It was a lot of fun despite the fact that I didn't win any money! Oh, well...there's always next month! But, I did roll one Bunco - so, I got to wear the necklace for a couple of minutes...that was pretty exciting (even though it was an LSU atrocity - sorry, Lindsey!)! ;)

I didn't take any photos, so I'm going to send you to Lindsey's blog; she was our first hostess and snapped a couple of pics. She did a fabulous job with all the Bunco "stuff" - pink & black dice, pink Bunco pencils, pink score sheets - and all the food. I won't go into detail here since she describes it all so well, but I gotta say - the petit fours were adorable and delicious!

I can't wait for next month's Bunco (I believe it will be at Erinn's house in October). I don't host until January, but I'm sure time will fly!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Oh Teresa! I DO NOT care for LSU either!! I had that necklace hidden from a friend who LOVES LSU! I'm just glad we had a necklace to use! Thanks for all of the compliments too!