Thursday, September 17, 2009

Random Acts of Cuteness

What a big, pretty smile!


Okay, this isn't the most flattering picture of my little doll, but it was such a great moment: We had to run to the car in the pouring rain (no umbrella - woops!), and we both got completely drenched! When I put her in the car, she just looked up at me with a huge grin on her sopping wet face - I guess running around in the rain is fun stuff!


Miss Mirabelle in her new, big girl pj's! (size 12 months!)


I love when she fall asleep holding random things...this time it's her comb.


And here she has snuggled up with the remote... (btw, this was taken some time ago - we have not re-assembled the swing!) =)


Kisses for Mira!


My good pal Shatzie. We like looking out the window together. (Doesn't this just melt your heart?!)

1 comment:

Erinn said...

What a sweet little duo! Precious