Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cutie-Patootie!

More random pictures of our super-adorable baby girl!!!

Got my backpack on - ready to get on the plane!! This backpack was a gift from her Great Aunt Connie, who brought it all the way back from Guatamala!! It's just her size!!

She always sleeps with Ally the Gator...who we adopted back in July at Gators & Friends.

This is Mira standing on tip toes and craning her neck to see her puppies whom I had just let out into the backyard.



IDK...just a cute picture... =)

She got her first stamp at Gymboree!!! What a big girl she is now!!!


This was one of a series of pics where I was trying my best to get a shot of her new upper tooth...she wasn't having any of it. But, I love this picture!


She found my shoes. This girl loves shoes.

She now hugs her babies (and just about anything else), cocks her head to the side to cuddle with them, and then pats them!! It's just almost too adorable to handle!! This is her GloWorm baby that the Montgomery's got her - she loves it so much!


Another shot of this unbelievable cuteness! She looks so serious and business-like when she's lovin' on her babies...cracks me up!

2 comments:

Casey said...

She is getting so big! I love that she has Ally the Gator and that she loves to cuddle her dolls! She is too, too cute!

Cheryl said...

so sweet! i love watching little girls love on their babies! brody loves his gloworm, too....it makes him smile anytime he finds it in his toy basket!