Monday, November 9, 2009

An Apple a Day...

...Keeps the Doctor Away!!! Mira has been enjoying munching on our apples lately. She likes to suck the juice out, too! Yay for healthy snacks!!




But, chocolate sure is yummy!


And more chocolate is more yummy....


I let her lick the beater after mixing a cake (just a couple of tastes)...

She really liked it...

So, I let her lick the spatula, too (I scraped it mostly clean before giving it to her)...

She really, really liked this...

Then I finally had to take it away from her...

It's okay, Doll, Mommy feels that way, too, when she can't have more chocolate!

I know, I know - it was cruel of me to take photos while her heart was breaking and her world was shattered. But, nothing but more chocolate was going to console her, so I thought I should document these raw emotions before further angering her with the cleaning process!

I do believe she has her Mommy's sweet tooth...uh oh! Let's hope she has her Daddy's running bug to compensate!!  =)

PS. I don't use eggs, so, no, she wasn't consuming raw egg! =)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

so funny!! =) she sure is a cutie!!! =)

Casey said...

How dare you take that chocolate away from her!! :) She looks so pitiful in that last one! I hope she digs into her cake like that!