Friday, February 5, 2010

First Day of Gymboree - Level 4!

Big Girl!!!

Practically the same pic, but adorable, so I put it in...

There are bubbles in the air, in the air....

Casey & Mason (Go Raiders!??)  ;)

Parachute time with Gymbo!! Mira got to see her old pal Brody, too!

First time Mira has stood up under the parachute! It didn't last long - it knocked her on her bottom the second time it "kerplopped" on her head. She didn't mind.

Isn't it crazy how you can still be blown away by your child's beauty (and intelligence and personality) after nearly 15 months of seeing them everyday?!  =) Shouldn't I be accustomed to it all by now!? No, I know there's no expiration on this awe-factor, but it still takes me by surprise!

Finally, some quality time with Gymbo! I'll just hang on to him, so no one else gets any big ideas!

Mira & Mason
Mira is clinging territorially to Gymbo while Mason is trying to make a run for it.

Worn out after an exciting morning in the gym playroom and a wild Level 4 class at Gymboree. I think I'll just nap here with Gymbo...

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I know what you mean! I find myself still looking at Bennett saying "Isn't he adorable?!"

Cheryl said...

we enjoyed seeing ya'll too! =) and i feel the EXACT same way as you and lindsey...i hope we NEVER get over the "awe-factor" of the beauty/intelligence/personality of our children! =)