Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hawaiian Falls!


A few weekends ago, Kenny, Mira, and I spent the day at Hawaiian Falls in Mansfield, TX with Kenny, Coco, Olivia, and Avi. Mira went non-stop all day, without a nap! She loved the waterpark so much! Coco, Olivia, and Avi took her down slides, around the lazy river, and to splash in the wave pool. She just couldn't get enough!

It was my first time to go down a water slide at a water park. I thought I would hate it, but, turns out, I really like it! The Kenny's went down The Torpedo. You stand in the coffin-like cubicle, and they flip a switch which makes the floor drop out underneath you. The slide is almost vertical, so it's practically a free-fall! I wasn't brave enough to do this one!

We had a great day, but didn't get a ton of pics - we were too busy playing!

No comments: