Friday, July 22, 2011

Potpourri

We met up with Lezlee, her sweet Sophia, and our pal Mason at the Rosemeade Rec center. It was our first time to visit this rec center, so I'm glad we got to check it out. It was fun chatting with Lezlee as much as we could with two toddlers constantly splashing off in different directions.
Break for a snack

CHEESE!

Sophia is such a pretty baby - look at those eyes! And, she was so content the whole time!

Monday morning, while Mira was still in Fairfield, I took the opportunity to rifle through all of her toys - pull out some that she hasn't played with in a while, put some in a "give-away" pile, and organize everything. I got out her tent, but by Tuesday morning, the dogs had staked their claim. We had piled all of Mira's blankets and big stuffed animals in there, so you can hardly blame them!



Mira loves her new princess nightgown (a first).


We made popsicles that were supposed to look like watermelons...I forgot I didn't have green food coloring, so they didn't really turn out exactly right. But, they sure tasted good!!! Made with strawberry and lemon sorbet, plus chocolate chip "seeds"!!
Putting the tops on!

1 comment:

Casey said...

I'm glad you guys could go play with Mason! I know he had a fun time!