Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lincoln, NE 2012

We decided to make a road trip out of our annual trip to Nebraska to see our friends Erika, Michael, Ben, & Ethan. As usual, we had fun just hanging out and catching up for the most part.

I prepared lots of fun activities for the car ride there plus found a few fun places to stop along the way!


starting the trip out right!










First time to get to hand deliver birthday gifts to Ben and Ethan!















We took our bounce house and the kids LOVED it - I think they bounced everyday, at least once.



Erika and I took a little time to get pedi's. I let her talk me into the tacky flowers - complete with rhinestones... :/




Oreo cookie monster!



Farmer's Market

Ben bought Mira a flower - what a guy!


Shooting marshmallow guns






Ethan - always a winning smile!











The "scenic" route we took home....





No comments: