Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So, today Mira and I went to Gymboree (had a blast!) and then went by the dentist to get my paperwork done and pick up my prescription for the medicine I will take to "relax" me before the tons of work I'll be getting. I've checked with the dentist and the pediatrician to be sure none of the meds will interfere with nursing. I've stocked up on expressed milk, so Kenny will be able to feed Mira until I'm feeling up to it. Hopefully, sooner rather than later!!

I'm a bit anxious about the procedures. Scared it will hurt, of course, but mostly worried about the recuperating period. I'm afraid my face will be swollen and sore for three days! Here's hoping for a speedy recovery!!

Next week, Kenny and I are going out to a concert with my brother, Kenny and sis-in-law Nicole. Brad Paisley, Dierks Bentley, and Darius Rucker are going to be in town; it should be a great show! I'm excited about getting out with the grown-ups and having Mira be taken care of for a few hours by a well-trusted friend. So, Katy will be Mira's first baby sitter!

Officially, Cousin Avi "baby sat" Mira first in the hospital when she was less than a day old! ;)

I'll do another update after the dental work!

No comments: