Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dadfest 2009 - Richardson, TX

We made a quick trip to DFW last weekend to take part in the annual Dadfest 5k. Kenny ran (placing 4th in his age group and 34th overall!) while Mira, Grandma Sheila, Papanui, and I walked. My brother, Kenny, also ran - he's a Kenyan......in his dreams! Just keep your shoes on, okay?!

Mira worked up a good thirst from the 5k - she slept the entire 58 minutes that it took us to walk it!! She loves drinking from cups and bottles!

After the race, our whole group had brunch at Cafe Brazil - Y.U.M.!!!! We had so much fun visiting, drinking splendid coffee, and eating delicious food!

Mira made the rounds...

I *heart* LaLa


That Krazy Aunt Kara is very interesting...I'll have to keep my eye on her.

Ahhhh....Aunt Coco's so nice to nap with....


No comments: