Monday, June 1, 2009

Need a laugh??!!

I was working upstairs while Mira jumped in her jumparoo. Jeter and Shatzie got into one of their very frequent wrestling matches. They sound like they are tearing each other apart, but, don't worry...it's all in good fun - no one ever gets hurt.

Well, Mira thinks these little spars are so funny and entertaining, and they always command her full attention. She'll strain, twist, and turn until she can see the show, then she often smiles or laughs while watching them. No matter how loud or piercing the barks and growls get, she totally enjoys the sport.

But, today, she found them flat out hysterical! I've never seen her laugh this hard - so hard that, at one point, she was laughing but not making any noise! It was quite infectious, so we were both cracking up (you'll find it impossible not to laugh along with her, too, I'm sure)!

I didn't have our video camera handy (wouldn't ya know it!), but I improvised and caught the action on our webcam! So, I'm not sure how good the quality of video will be (it's hard to hold still when you're laughing so hard), but just the sound bite alone will be worth it!!!

I couldn't get the video to load to blogger since it was done with the webcam, so after literally hours of messing with this (yes, it's totally worth it), it's now on youtube. Click here to enjoy!

1 comment:

Tiffany Michelle said...

LOL! That is toooo funny!!! Oh my - too cute! The pictures are GREAT! I love the first one with her little legs crossed in the chair. She has such beautiful eyes, too!