Saturday, February 5, 2011

More Snow

Another snow day in the swamp. We got quite a bit more than last time and played a lot longer. We built a horizontal snowman. The snow just wasn't sticking for us, so we took the easy route. He turned out pretty cute!

We threw more snow balls - Kenny and I had a full out war that lasted all of 5 minutes. Mira thought it was pretty funny to see her parents battling it out in the snow like a couple of teenagers.

Not a ton of pictures - we were too busy playing!

I can't put my arms down!!!

Cheese! (I still can't put my arms down!!)

The neighborhood covered in a blanket of white and huge snowflakes floating down.

Those tentative first steps.

Mommy and Mira having fun in the snow.

Our reclining snow man. He was tired after a long day of work.

But he's still happy! 

Making snow balls.

Snow ball fight!!! 

One reason I don't love the snow. But, Kenny was nice enough to clean all this up!!

No comments: