Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Super Bowl!

We got a last-minute idea to invite some friends over for the game Sunday evening, and I'm so glad we did - we had such a great time!

We had potato skins, 7 layer dip, fruit and veggie trays, and chocolate chip cookies (all vegan, of course) - pretty tasty! I think I will be making potato skins more often!

Kenny and Dan watched the game while Shannon and I hung out. Meanwhile, Mira, Catherine, and Sully, were having too much fun! They were running all over the house playing chase and giggling themselves silly! I've never seen Mira enjoy playing with other kids her age quite so much! They were hysterical! Sully is a little older, but he had a blast too!

I guess we were enjoying ourselves so much that I didn't think to take many pictures. Here are just a couple of Mira and Cate. They watched Bubbles and Twitch for a while before tearing off down the hallway and back again. Most of the night, they were moving too fast to get pictures - they were just a blur! Too bad I didn't get one of Sully - I missed my chance when he sat down to eat a plateful of broccoli!




What a fun night!

No comments: