Sunday, March 6, 2011

Giddy Up!

Today, we had the pleasure of visiting a friend and her beautiful horses! She also has a 4 year old son who is a super-sweetheart. Mira had so much fun playing with Logan and riding one of the horses, Sunny. Kenny and I were really surprised that she actually wanted to get on and ride and then did get on and ride...a LONG time! She loved every minute of it and got pretty upset when it was her last turn and time to go.

We brought some apples and carrots, and Logan helped us feed them to Sunny.

Mira sort of misplaced this carrot...good thing Sunny was so "Sunny"and totally took it in stride!

Logan not only shared his tractor, but also gave instruction! He was showing her how to push the "gas" pedal.

Then they played some soccer and then baseball - busy, busy! Logan was so sweet to her - he even picked a flower and gave it to her!

A few of their beautiful horses.


Here we go!

Walking around...hanging on tight.

She looks so tiny up there!!

Having a blast!

I finally got comfortable enough to let her go around without me on the other side.





I think we are going to have to make some more visits; she was SO happy up there! And she was crying to "go back to Logan's house" as we were driving away...  =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just saw your comment on my blog! So glad you were able to save your little girl's shirt and use my flower pattern. I LOVE using them for hair clips. I should sew one on my baby's shirt to match the ones she wears in her hair. Love the pictures in this post!

Your little girl is adorable!