Thursday, January 6, 2011

Say Aaaaaahhhhh!

Big girl Mira had her first dentist appointment this morning! She did so great! I couldn't be prouder! They were surprised at how well she did; she let them clean, x-ray, and examine her teeth! She had fun playing in the two-story play house before the appointment and picking out some prizes afterwards (she chose two plastic dinosaurs).

Everything looked good, but the dentist did find a spot on one of her molars that will need extra attention because of a spot of weak enamel (just due to genetics). They also suggested we use real floss rather than the floss picks. I'm glad we went ahead and had the visit, so we could learn these things.

Mira never balked - the staff was AMAZING!! I highly recommend Pediatric Dental Partners to anyone with kids in the area!!

I forgot my camera, but I tried to document it the best I could with my phone.

Playing before the appointment.

They have a cool playhouse!

Getting her teeth cleaned!


She used all the different tools that they normally use - Mira was a pro!


After the cleaning - waiting for X-rays

No comments: