Monday, July 20, 2009

Craft Time!!

I've been itching to do a project for a while, and I guess having the girls here and doing some crafty stuff with them really got me hankerin' for it!!!

So, here's what I came up with - a growth chart for Mira!


And a close-up...


I totally ripped off the design idea from one I found online, but I handpainted it all myself.
Of course, I know she can't use it just yet (not until she's at least 30 inches tall), but it won't be long (she's 26 1/4 now)!!!!

I'm already thinking of my next project!!! I usually get crafty in spurts - making a few things back-to-back, then not doing anything for a while. This was a lot of fun to make, and I think it will be cute in her room with all the other animals!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Great Job! Did Mira get to help you??