Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tooth #2!


They've both already grown so much since I took this photo!!! She's really learning how to work those pearly whites, too!! She scrapes them on everything, bites with them (ouch!), and is experimenting with lots of new sounds!
We've heard b, d, h, j, l, m, & w!! "Mumma" is getting clearer, and she sometimes seems to say it when she wants to be picked up or held or needs help...so, maybe I should count it?? I just want to be sure!
Her new favorite snacks are graham crackers - not that she really uses her teeth for this, but I just thought of it, so figured I would share... =) We're going to get some Cheerios at the store today and try those next!
I tried to get some canned, diced carrots, but they all have salt added - even the Gerber Graduates!!! Glad I read the label! So, I'll make some myself and see how she likes those!

No comments: