Monday, July 27, 2009

Crawling!!!

So, Mira is officially crawling now! She's been taking a "step" or two here and there for the past week or so, but on Sunday, she finally went the distance!

I didn't have the best of luck catching her in action. Her longest runs weren't caught on video. But, here is a little montage of some sweet crawling action to tide you all over until we can get her on film going a good length.

As usual, she's polished her skills quite a bit in the past 24 hours, so she is already much smoother and stops less often. I'll keep the camcorder on the tripod at all times tomorrow... ;)

We may or may not go to Gymboree tomorrow. We won't be in town on Friday for our regular class, but I'm not sure if I want to go tomorrow. I have a lot to do around the house and need to get things ready for our trip. On the other hand, it would be a great chance for Mira to hone her new skill!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Way to go Mira! Such a big girl!